Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcoming Stacy P

Please join me in welcoming Diva Stacy P as our new regular Tuesday blogger. I have really enjoyed sharing Stampin' Up with you the last few Tuesdays but I have to get back to my behind-the-scenes duties here at the UDI blog. As such, I am handing Tuesday's over to my dear Diva friend Stacy.

Stacy created this beautiful chip-board hanger using the Tie the Knot Simply Scrappin' Kit. The colors and designer series paper is lovely for wedding photos, but is appropriate for any theme really. In any event, this project is gorgeous.

So, here is what this talented stamper has to say about herself:
I have been married to Brian for 12 years and have 4 daughters ... 2 step-daughters from a previous marriage that I still keep in contact with (Erin, 32 and Trisha, 29) and 2 daughters (Hailey, 9 and McKenna, 6). We live in Boise, ID. We have lived here for almost 2 years. We moved from Huntington Beach, CA. I have been a SU Demonstrator for 5 years (YEA, I get to walk the stage at convention this year!) and am creating my business all over again when I moved to Boise. Business is slowly picking up and I keep plugging away at it. I also own Great Occasions Event Services, which was developed 24 years ago. I coordinate weddings, birthday parties, fund raisers and anything else that needs to be coordinated. I am also a stay-at-home mom that keeps me busy with volunteer work at my daughters school.

The chipboard hanger is the project for my May's Stamp Camp. We were supposed to make it at Max's Birthday Bash retreat, however, we were having way too much fun to end up making it before we had to leave each other. Now my customers will have the joy in learning how to make this wonderful wall hanging that was demonstrated at Leadership this year.

Thank you for joining us Stacy. I look forward to your posts. EdieB

2 comments:

carolm said...

love the hanger project stacy. i'm sure you will do as great a job on tuesdays as edie has done. thanx for taking over her position.

carol.

Maria Williams :) said...

Welcome Stacy as the new Tuesday Coordinator!! No doubt you'll be GREAT at this!! Whoo Hooo!!
Thanks for filling in Edie!!

Maria :)