Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...........

What a busy week it has been! In a few short hours I will be flying to Utah for an awesome weekend Diva bash celebrating Max's birthday!! I am very excited to finally meet in person these friends I have gotten to know through this group!

Last week Lisa G. was spotlighted and, as I had mentioned, she used to be the coordinator for the Stamp Camp In A Box swaps (SCIAB). Well, this was the first one I hosted and I was real impressed with the talent these Divas have shown!

Tuesday, Edie B. was explaining about the SCIAB and showed her GORGEOUS tags! Today I will share a few more of the projects from this swap. There were 8 different categories. Today I will share the Level 2 or 3 card by Max, the 6x6 scrap page by Karen G., and the 2-5-7-10 Box by Diana V.



Max made this GREAT pocket card using the beautiful In Colors!

Stamps: Sassy Suzie, Boho Backgrounds
Paper: Wild Wasabi Textured, Groovy Guava Textured, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava ink refills
Stampin' Write Markers: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Blender pens






Karen got creative with the circle punch. Doesn't it look so good to just want to eat it?!?

Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Celebrate Everything
Paper: Only Orange, Wild Wasabi Texture CS
Ink: Only Orange
Accessories: Only Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Punch





Diana is sitting pretty in pink - actually pomegranate. ;)
She made this 2-5-7-10 box. You can't go wrong with pink - at least that's what my 5 year old daughter would tell you! heheee......

You can find directions how to make this box HERE.

Stamps: Priceless
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Berry Bliss designer cs
Ink: Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen white, versa mark, purely pomegranate

Accessories: Regal Rose Ribbon, scalloped circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, corner rounder



These are just a few of the projects made for the Occasions 2008 Mini Catalog SCIAB. Next week I will post the other projects!

Gotta run,.......... or should I say fly! Happy Stampin'!!!
~~Maria~~





2 comments:

UR1NABillion said...

Awsome projects, Maria. Thanks for sharing them! I hope everyone has a fanstastic DIVA weekend!

carolm said...

wow, more great sciab projects. thanx for sharing them with us maria and for your wonderful work ladies.

cheers ~ carol.

ps. have a blast at the bday bash!