Friday, April 4, 2008

Watercolor Wonder!



If you have never had a chance to try Stampin' Up'!s Watercolor Wonder Crayons, well.....that is just crazy talk! If you have some, dust them off and try your own version of this cute card! This card was made by Janine Keat, one of the newest of the Utah Divas! She is also one of my favorite Divas! (I have to say that because she is also my sister! Ha ha!) I am proud to introduce her to you, and here is what she had to say about herself:


I am Janine Keat from Port Orchard, WA. I am 33 years old, have a husband Harry and a son Curtis who is almost 11. Fulltime student is my official occupation, but I spend a lot of time volunteering with church, cub scouts, and other local charities including Habitat for Humanity. I sing in the church choir, and also play in the handbell choir. My favorite hobby right now is photography which I study in school along with art. I would love it if EVERYONE would take a look at my photos on flickr.com, you can find them here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/janinekeat/



She really is a talented photographer, and I cant wait to get my hands on some of them to put in a scrapbook! I am sure it is the artist in her that helped her think of painting this tiny little flower in multi-colors. I know that it seems like a simple concept, but I would have never thought of it! There is also a clear rhinetone brad in the center, to add a little bling! Thanks for sharing, Janine, and I look forward to posting more of your stampin!

3 comments:

lmstout said...

Janine,
Your photos are FABULOUS! The card is great too.
Lisa S.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!!
Janine K

carolm said...

hey janine, i'm catching up from being at my mom's all week. your projeccts and photos are incredible. thanx for sharing with the divas.

cheers ~ carol.