Monday, April 14, 2008

Time spent with friends is TIME WELL SPENT!



A very late Monday post for sure! With being gone all weekend on a fabulous birthday bash retreat (celebrating my birthday), I have been totally exhausted all day.

Anyways, what a fabulous weekend we had. Stacy and Kristine planned the whole thing and what a great job they did. We rented a home in Cottonwood Heights, UT and it was awesome. We had a blast. Looking forward to Convention for our next UDI Get Together in a similar rented home.

We made projects, had a shoebox swap, went to visit IKEA and Robert's and ate, and ate, and ate. :)



Here are some pictures of our fun event. Maria from TX was our Photographer and did an awesome job of taking pictures and uploading them for all of us.





Maria made this cute gift for me. It is a Jacob's Ladder. I was in awe when I saw what work had gone into this but of course Maria told me it was really easy to make ;)









Stacy decorated this 6x6 Album for me. I had my picture taken with each person there and they each made a 6x6 page to add into this cute album. Now that is what I call easy scrapbooking! :)










Everyone who attended the retreat was given one of these adorable projects.













We each had to bring a wrapped gift and one of our Divas was the lucky recipient of this cute woven basket made by Jennifer.












Amongst all the fun activities we did, we got to tour the Stampin' Up! facility in Riverton. This weekend has been one that I will personally treasure. I must have said this thousands of times, but the friends I have made through Stampin' Up! is truly unbelievable. The friends I have made through this group, Utah Divas International is truly a great blessing.




Group Tour of Stampin' Up!
From Left to Right, Back Row: Kristine M, Terry J, Gina B, Pat W, Karen G, Max C, Jennifer T, Adrian G, Stacy P.
Front Row: Maria W, Christine R.

4 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

looks like you all had an awesome time - sorry I couldnt make it but had some 'other' thing on lol!! At least now I can put faces to names!!
Hope your day was extra special and you've managed to grab a nap by now.

EdieB said...

Great to see the Divas together. The projects are gorgeous. I can't wait to join the Diva fun in July! *hugs* EdieB

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you guys had such a fun time! I can't wait to meet everyone at Convention!

Diva hugs!
Elizabeth

carolm said...

it looks like the retreat was a great success.

could someone please provide a tutorial on what a jacob's ladder is? it sounds intriguing.

love all the photos. thanx for sharing with those of us that were unable to be there.

carol.