Thursday, February 21, 2008

TGIF!

Todays TGIF project was submitted by Selene Kempton, who lives in Dracut, MA. Thank you Selene, and how cute is this? I was fortunate enough to meet Selene at last years Convention in Denver. She is SO FUNNY, and I love the way she keeps a positive attitude about EVERYHING. You know, she is a "there is always a silver lining" kind of girl. Who doesn't need that kind of influence in their lives? I met her because we are both a part of Utah Divas International....again, thanks to this amazing group of women, I am proud to call Selene my friend!


Here is a list of the supplies Selene used on this project. I think I might have to CASE this one!



Rub-ons on ribbon and the white rubons in the bottom right…

SAB stamps and rubons
Pretty in pink cardstock
Close to cocoa cardstock.

Real red ink
Close to cocoa ink.

Berry bliss DSP.

Bling Bling from the pretties kit.




Thank you for viewing todays project, and see you next Friday!


Jennifer Thomas

6 comments:

carolm said...

selene, i love your card. beautiful! thanx for sharing.

cheers ~ carol.

carolm said...

selene, your card is beautiful!

thanx for sharing. carol. :)

carolm said...

gorgeous card selene.

thanx for sharing ~ carol. :)

Michelle said...

Your card is stunning, Selene! I like how you added the rub ons on the ribbon and other areas of the card, and I really like the slightly distressed look at the edges of the Close to Cocoa CS. Beautiful job!

Denise Foor Studio PA said...

Great card, Selene. TFS.

Denise in PA

Rachel said...

I am seeing SAB - love those stamps and was lucky enough to be given a set even though I am in the UK!

Gorgeous Card