Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's a Baby Shower!

It’s Tuesday again and I have another very talented stamper to introduce to you. Her name is Adriana Benitez from Florida. I have not had the opportunity to meet Adriana in person yet, but from what I know about her over e-mail and group posts, she is a very sweet, caring and thoughtful woman. And very talented! Here is some more information from Adriana herself:

"I am happily married and have 2 fantastic little boys, aged 7 and 8. We live in Melbourne, FL and really love it here. Aside from taking care of my family, I volunteer at school and in our neighborhood and devote the rest of my time to crafting! I've been a Stampin' Up! demo for about 2 1/2 years now and am really enjoying everything it has brought to my life. The ladies at UDI have made the experience even better. There is such a wonderful spirit here; so helpful not only in business but in our personal lives as well. I find myself learning as much as I can about paper-crafting not only for myself, but so that I can share it with our wonderful ladies and thank them for all the help I've received. I can't wait until convention so that I will get a chance to officially meet some of the Divas! Until then, ((hugs)) to you all and THANK YOU for everything!"

The projects Adriana is sharing with us today are ones she made for a baby shower. What mother-to-be wouldn’t be thrilled to have these projects at her baby shower?!

Shower Invitation - The baby is a girl, but the mama wanted a safari theme - so fun!

Stamps: Zoofari (love the monkey!) and Wild about You!

Paper: Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue and Sage Shadow (on the jars and bags)

Ink Pads: Craft White, Basic Brown

Stampin' Write Markers: Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom

Other: Circle Punches (1-1/4" and 1-3/8"), Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Paper Snips

Baby Food Jar Favors

Stamps: Riveting (retired), Simply Circles

Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue and Sage Shadow

Ink Pads: Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink

Other: Scallop Punch, Circle Punches (1-1/4" and 1-3/8")

The same colors were used for the party favors. Some additional tools used for the favors: Scallop Punch, Word Window punch- where the purse tab slips in.

The chipboard shapes were painted and adhered to jumbo paper clips.

We also added some altered pens and note cards. The cards were for her friends to write encouraging notes or bits of advice for the new mom.

The template for these purses can be found on Jan Tink’s blog: http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/stamps_paper_scissors/

Thanks, Adriana, for sharing these projects with us. I'm going to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) the purses for certain!

Have fun stampin' and creatin', everyone!

2 comments:

dare2bcrafty said...

Great Job!!! Thank you for sharing your projects with us.

Ciao!

kimberlee Z.

Leonie Schroder said...

oh my these are just gorgeous!! I love all these and roolly and troolly hope and pray we get that scalloped punch in our new cattie come April! Leonie