Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Mini Mailbox

Hi there! My name is Michelle Hoffman and I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I joined Utah Divas International almost two years ago, thanks to an invitiation by one of the members, Jaynell. I have never once regretted my decision to join UDI. It is a great group for helping you to grow your business and develop lasting friendships. Each and every member is very creative and talented, and I look forward to participating in showcasing their projects here on this blog.

I will be posting a project each Tuesday. I was asked to post a project today that I created. The item you see on the left is a mini mailbox found at the Dollar Spot at Target. This is the first mailbox I have altered and I had a lot of fun doing it. It really is quite easy and these make fun gifts.

The idea for the flower came from Jennifer Wright at http://stampwithme-jen.blogspot.com

The supplies I used for this project are:
Stamp set: Fabulous Flowers
Paper: Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper
Ink: Rose Red Classic Ink
Accessories: Mini mailbox, ribbon, scissors, scalloped circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/2” circle punch, chunky glitter, sticky strip, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive, paper cutter, ruler, pencil

Have fun stampin' and creatin'!

4 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

OOOO Michelle this is gorgeous!! I have so wanted to make one of these but we cant get them here - or i havent found them yet. I wish our Target was as good as yours in USA lol. OOOO I had better create today as I think I'm up tomorrow!!

Maria Williams :) said...

Michellle, you did such a great job on this! I love how colorful it is!!! :)

EdieB said...

This is sooooo cute! I love the colors and the Cutie Pie paper is perfect. TFS, EdieB

Alicia said...

Love it!! You are so talented!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :)