Sunday, February 24, 2008

Magnificent Monday

Hello!




Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I am so happy to introduce you to "Kellie Paxton". Kellie is one of our newer Divas. I am loving getting to know her.



Here is what Kellie wrote about herself.




"My name is Kellie Paxton and I have been a Stampin' Up! Creative Coach since June 2006. I have been married to my handsome husband for 18 years and we have two amazing teenage boys. Alex is 17 and Tyler is 14. Both of my boys play soccer and will both be playing on the local High School Team this next year. I am currently, and have been for the past 3 years, the Boys High School Soccer Team mom. That gives me 32 more boys to keep track of! As a family we are very involved with Boy Scouts of America. Alex is an Eagle Scout and has twisted our arms to start a Venture Crew. This is a group of co-ed teens ranging in age from 14 to 20. We are a High Adventure group that focuses on Community Service. And if that is not enough, my husband Michael and I also own our own Upholstery business and I work part time as a Bailiff for the local courts. As you might think, I am on the go, ALL the time! I love it! I live in one of the most beautiful places in the United States. Bayfield, Colorado is located in the southwest corner of Colorado near the Four Corners. This is where the dessert meets the mountains! I have recently become a member of UDI and I am so appreciative of everyone's kindness, support and friendship. I could not ask for anything more!"


I asked Kellie to share a scrapbooking page with us today and she used a technique I have never tried before. Here are the supplies you will need and of course the directions.



"For this page I decided to use my favorite products. SARAN WRAP (who can live without it!) The Wildlife Reserve and Lovely as a Tree stamps sets. I made a Mountain template using Kraft cardstock. I just tore the cardstock until I got the look I wanted. Then using Soft Sky Classic Ink and my trusty Saran Wrap I sponged on the first row of mountains. Then I lightly sponged near the edges of the template with Blue Bayou Classic Ink. I repeated this whole process using Lavender Lace and Perfect Plum Classic Inks. Then using Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss, I sponged in the grassy area. Using White Craft Ink, I sponged in some clouds. I then stamped three sets of the trees from the Lovely as a Tree set across the base of the mountains in Basic Brown Classic Ink. Then I embossed my favorite animals from the Wildlife Reserve set with Black embossing powder. I added a title and date using the Best Friends Alphabet and Numbers sets. Now I can add pictures. I had some random pictures left over. So I matted them in corresponding colors as to where they were placed on the page! Cardstock that was used is: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant.

Whenever I have just a few pictures and they are of varying sizes I try to put a more artistic spin on the page! I hope you like it!"


AND FINALLY......drum roll please. This is so awesome. Kellie and her hubby make these fabulous swap boxes. How cool is this? Want to be organized with your swaps at convention? Then this is for you! AND I have to tell you I am simply elated at our Divas Charm, created by Kellie. (UDI Logo created by Selene Kempton of Dracut , MA) For all members of UDI who buy a "Swap Box", Kellie will add a Diva Charm for FREE.



"The box makes swapping "Hands Free"! The waist belt also doubles as a shoulder strap for easy carrying when you are not swapping. The box is approximately 13" square and has clear windows on the lid and three sides for you to display all your swaps. The lid Velcro's shut. The Inkredible Swap box also has a couple of accessories to choose from. Card Pockets to hold standard card size of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The card pockets come in sets of 3. Each box will hold 2 sets (six pockets).



Also available is the Airline Sleeve for those who will be traveling to Leadership, Regionals and Convention! This is a zippered pocket that the swap box will fit into, including the waist belt. Of course, when traveling this will need to be a carry on item. The airline sleeve simply keeps all your swaps safe and sound inside the swap box. Since the box only Velcro's shut on one side it is important to have and airline sleeve to assure your beautiful swaps are not lost!
The Inkredible Swap Box sells for $39.95. A set of 3 Card Pockets sell for $9.95 and the Airline Sleeve sells for $14.95. The special for the Divas is: Buy an Inkredible Swap Box at $39.95 plus shipping and receive a set of 3 Card Pockets FREE! Also, included with the Diva's Swap Box is a special Utah Divas Charm, FREE! This will be a great way to recognize a Diva at Convention!


If you would like more information on how to purchase this Swap Box, please contact me directly via email: kellieanyn@msn.com "



Thank you Kellie!


Happy Stampin' everyone!



Max



If you would like more information on joining our awesome online group "Utah Divas International" please send an email to utahdivasinternational@gmail.com

3 comments:

dare2bcrafty said...

Hey Kellie! Great Job!!! I want one!!! I wish I had thought of that. These are going to sell like hot cakes!!! You're such a smart cookie!!!

Love Ya,

Kimberlee Z.
(dare2bcrafty)

Maria Williams :) said...

How creative! What a GREAT idea!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!

Michelle said...

Wow, you are so innovative! I wouldn't be surprised if there's a huge demand for those great swap boxes of yours.

I really like your pages and appreciate the explanation regarding the Saran wrap technique. I'll have to try that out! Thanks, Kellie!