Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally Friday - The Charming Way!!



Hello all!!  Here we are agin at another Friday!  I, for one, am quite ready for the weekend!

I have to show you the card I made using a fun and quick technique - Poppin Pastels!! Have you tried it yet? You might want to think about it!!!!!


On this card I did double stamping with the versamark and double usage of the chalks. By that, I mean I first stamped the script BG in versamark and went over it with the Pale Plum chalk. Second, I stamped the flower in versamark over the already chalked BG. (See how versatile this technique is?) I then went over the flower with the Elegant Eggplant chalk, carefully so as not to muddy up my colors. The image on the punched circle was colored with the Old Olive chalk and then a second one was stamped and the middle portion was punched out and Pale Plum was used.

I also did another circle medallion with my Top Note die!!! These are addicting!!

This was my card for FS138 who is NancyRuth this week!!! What an awesome gallery she has to see. You really should take a peek.

My card I chose is here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...p;ppuser=42694

My changes:

* Colors & stamp set
* Kept the medallion circle, but used a different style
* used pearls instead of brads
* used my SU! texture plates instead of CB folder
* used chalks to color my images

Happy Stamping!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

Very cute Ann! Thanks for sharing with us :)

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

I just bought this stamp set... what a lovely card!