Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally Friday with Halloween Frights!


Hello all!!  Happy day before Halloween!!  Are you ready?

Thiswas made for the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS, who was VA.Sunshine AKA Teresa.  I had so much fun making this card!


My changes are:

* Colors, stamps and theme
* Kept the basic layout, which is one of the elements of the card I loved
* Used ric rak, but in a different way
* Used Big Shot Texture plates to emboss the black panel

This card uses the Halloween Frights sets that was in last years holiday mini!! As this is the only Halloween set I have, I'm glad to have it in the catty!!

The fence was made using my Word Window punch and thin strips of cardstock. I wheeled over the front of it with the new jumbo Texture wheel in Old Olive, which I also used on the Whisper White main panel.

The owl on here came out a little differently than I expected, since he was originally stamped in Basic Black. I off stamped him twice and then did the Rock n Roll technique in Soft Suede.

In the close up shot you can see the detail a bit better on the main image panel.  The tree branch was cut free hand, no pattern! 

And you can see the inside.  We should always remember to stamp the inside of our cards, but sometimes I forget!!

Happy Halloween and Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

carolm said...

ann, this is a great card. love it.

xoxo

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow, Ann... I think this is my very favorite halloween card ever!!