Saturday, October 3, 2009

diva sketch surprise challenge


I hope that everyone is enjoying our wonderful autumn weather. I heard that a cold front came through Florida and the temperature dropped to 70 degrees. I bet they're putting their heat on at night. South Dakota was supposed to have snow and in Michigan it has been cool and rainy. What's it like in your part of the country?

Welcome to another saturday sketch challenge. I asked the team to use some of our hardware this week. Let's see what they came up with.

We would love to know what you think about our sketches and surprise sketches, so please leave us a comment. If you participate with our sketch be sure to post a link so that we can see what you made. Thanx for stopping by today.

Ruthie

Jeannette

Tammy

Adriana

carol.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oooh, Carol! How did you know I was freezing? LOL I'm going to get a card done for your fun sketch right now!

xoxoxo

Elizabeth said...

I did it! Here's my card using the sketch.

http://elizabethloves2stamp.blogspot.com/2009/10/udi-sketch-challenge.html

Hugs!