Thursday, October 8, 2009

Inspiration Challenge 64

Hello!  I'm still posting for Maria while the family is recovering from David's motorcycle accident.  Please keep them in your prayers.


It's time  for another Inspiration Challenge.  Here's the picture Maria found for the team.  This picture reminded me of a movie.  You'll never guess which one.  You're going to think I'm crazy, but it's...


Barney's Halloween Party!  Tell me that my kids aren't the only ones that watched that movie 10 times in a row!  (Way back when they were little ones!) LOL  Anyway,  back to the challenge!

Here are links to see what the team came up with for this one.

Karen

Have a great day!
Happy stampin'!
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well here is what I came up with for today's challenge using my son's flowers as added inspiration and the Stampin' Up Pretties for added fun!