Monday, October 19, 2009

Beary Best Friends!




Hello Friends,

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend. The weather here in UT was awesome.  Beautiful, fall day!

I often take a look at our Divas blogs and ever since I saw this posting I KNEW I would be posting this.  Tiffany Bauer has become one of my great stampin' friends.  I met her on the Incentive Trip in Hawaii and just loved her from the moment I saw her.  Very classy lady.  Tiffany was the #1 Rising Star in 2007/8. 

Some fabulous ideas using product from our Build-A-Bear Workshop.  So very cute.  Great ideas for a Mommy and Me class or a gift class.

Click here to visit Tiffany's blog.




Enjoy your day!
Max

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW!!! You are sooooo sweet Max!!! I've liked you ever since I met you too!!!! AND I am just tickled pink that you showcased me on the DIVAS blog!!!! Luv ya my DIVA friend!!!

carolm said...

very cute tiffany. xoxo