Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spooky Treats

We've been playing with all the fun new Halloween stamps and accessories that Stampin' Up! has out and I have to tell you, I don't get tired of seeing all the adorable projects that are created! Here are some great treat ideas from Kristine Memmott; they'd be perfect for little neighbor or classroom gifts!


Halloween Treat Bag

Stamps: Tasty Sweet

Ink: Basic Black

Paper: Basic Black, From the Crypt, Very Vanilla

Accessories: ¼” Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Stripped Ribbon, Pop Dots, Medium Cello Bag and non-Stampin Up brad, Candy Corn



Halloween Treat Box

Stamps: Batty For You

Ink: Pumpkin Pie

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, From the Crypt, Whisper White, Old Olive

Accessories: ¼” Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Matchbox Die, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, 1 1/4” Circle Punch, 1” Circle Punch


My stampin' supplies are still packed away, but I can't wait to get organized and start creating - I've got to try some of these great ideas! Thanks for sharing these with us Kristine!

2 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Now I wish I had purchased that paper.. so many beautiful projects can be found! This is very pretty Kristina!

carolm said...

i love how you used the wide stripe ribbon vertically. looks great!!!

xoxo