Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Delightful Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! :)

Today's project is a card I made for a swap I participated in last month.  The swap showcased the Holiday Mini catalog.  I chose the set Delightful Decorations.  The card base is Very Vanilla.  The next layer is a piece Old Olive that has been embossed with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.  You have got to get this folder!  It is just beautiful!  There are strips of Very Vanilla and Real Red along with some 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain ribbon on top of the embossed layer.  The image layers are Real Red, Very Vanilla and Old Olive.  The image is stamped on Very Vanilla with Real Red classic ink.  I used the Ornament punch to punch it out, and I used my 2-way glue pen to add Dazzling Diamonds to the outer edge of the ornament.  (You can click the picture to get a better view.)  I adhered the ornament with dimensionals.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow to see what everyone came up with for the Inspiration Challenge!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps-  Delightful Decorations.  Ink- Real Red.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive.  Accessories- Big Shot, Petals a Plenty embossing folder, 1/4" Old Olive grosgrain, Ornament punch, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen, dimensionals.

Happy stampin'!
Elizabeth

2 comments:

carolm said...

cute, simple, love it.

xoxo

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Pretty card Elizabeth... you could step it up with some shimmer paint mist... I love it on old olive (one of my favorite colors to use too!)