Saturday, May 31, 2008

Punchy Pig

I love using the SU! punches to make all kinds of creations. Recently I hosted a swap on UDI using punch art. Here is my creation for that swap. I had a lot of fun putting these together, although it did get a little tedious with some parts.

Clouds and Mud Pile-Scallop Punch--Punch out once then flip around and punch again to make it about half the size. Make sure to line up the scallops as much as possible to avoid half scallops.

Sun-1 1/4" Circle Punch; Scallop Punch--Punch once, then rotate and punch again in the middle of the scallops

Fence-Word Window Punch

Pig Body-1 1/4" Circle Punch; 1" Circle Punch

Pig Ears-1/4" Square Punch with a dot of white gel pen in the center

Pig Tail-1/4" Circle Punch with a slice cut out of the center

Pig Eyes-1/4" Circle Punch (cut in half for eyelids), 1/16" Handheld Punch for nostrils and pupils

Pig Feet-Horizontal Punch (cut another one in half for hooves)

I love this little guy!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Alicia :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia,

Love this card, especially the piggie! TFS,

Adriana

carolm said...

oh my gosh alicia, he is so cute! i love the punches but don't play around enough with them to my "stuff." guess i'll have to start!

thanx ~ carol. :)

Maxine Conrad said...

Love it!

TFS - Max