Thursday, May 15, 2008

What a Stinker!

Hello my Thursday stampers! Today's been such a busy day and I don't see the night slowing down much either! Sorry to be posting so late, but I'm sure you understand! :)

Today I am sharing with you a card that I made a couple of weeks ago for one of Beate's weekend sketches. When I saw this sketch, I knew immediately that I had to jump in and play! Pun Fun has become a fast favorite! Something else I am venturing out and trying is watercoloring. I admire those who can watercolor beautiful creations! I know there are many ways to watercolor an image, and this one was done with a BlenderPen and Ink Refills. If anyone out there knows an easy way to watercolor or the secrets to it, please share your wisdom!! I know I would be most appreciative! :)

Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper:
Bali Breeze, Basic Black, Taken With Teal, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Taken With Teal
Accessories: Black Brads, Pastels, Stampin Write Markers, Word Window Punch, AquaPainter, Sponge

I really like the bold black outlines in this card! I sponged Taken with Teal around the base of the card, added the black brads and also a doodle around the skunk.

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL week!!

Stamp happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

3 comments:

carolm said...

stinkin' cute! :) thanx for sharing.

i love watercoloring with the aqua painters. they are so much fun. i find them so easy to use vs the blender pens. i have never cared for them very much.

carol.

Elizabeth said...

Your skunk is adorable! I love this set, too. I am jealous of your doodling expertise! My doodling always looks like my dog did it. :)

Hugs!

Leonie Schroder said...

awww he's so cute! I sure wish we'd got the Pun Fun set ... ahhh well. I love to watercolour too