Friday, May 30, 2008

Short and Sweet!

Hello fellow stampers. Welcome to another Friday blog post. I would like to introduce my good friend, Ronette Hunsucker. Ronette lives in Caldwell, Idaho, right next door to me! Boy do we have fun sharing supplies and filling each others "OH MY....I am out of....." moments of panic!

I have been a Stampin Up Demonstrator since Oct 2006. I fell into having a monthly club before I was a demonstrator so things took off very fast and have kept going. I love what I do and love sharing it with others. I just joined the Utah Divas about a month ago and all though I haven't had time to do a lot of posting, I try and read your posts weekly. Everyone is so friendly I am glad that I decided to join. I am looking forward to meeting everyone at Convention.

Here is a sample of Ronettes work:

See you next week! Jennifer

1 comment:

carolm said...

i love that bike ronette. if it shows up in the catty some day i'm sure i'll own it.

very cute card.

cheers ~ carol.