Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Need an eScape?

Who wouldnt need one? I know I do!! During June Stampin' Up!® are giving us all just that!

Well ok maybe not an escape to Hawaii or Hayman Island but they have a great promotion to eScape from the "e" - so escape from e-mail, e-cards, texting and chat and join in this great World Wide event. Stampin' Up! have a great special on the eScape bundle during June with a saving of 25% off the catalogue price of the separate items in each bundle. Now you will have to contact your local demonstrator as the different countries have different bundles - but all are still a saving of 25%.

On June 25, 2008, Stampin' Up! is taking the day to unplug and unwind, and reconnect personally with friends and loved ones through handmade cards. We hereby invite you to eScape with us throughout the month of June! You can contact your demonstrator to see what events have been planned in your area or check out the Stampin' Up! website for your country to see whats going on.

As I said before the bundles vary between countries but they all have the Circle of Friendship stamp set and love notes pack - its just the extra's that differ.

I recently bought this set myself after the retirement of my beloved Riveting Hostess set so I thought I'd share some cards I've made as samples for my eScape event.

If you've ever ventured to my website you will see that I am fond of the 4x4 sized cards and these are some I made today for customers who purchased at a recent demonstration.

I've used the Spring Flowers and Spring Showers papers and coordinating cardstock colours. These cards are so quick & easy and such fun to make.

Here is another size I'm loving to make lately and they are what I call my 'tall' cards.

They measure 3x6 and are made from a piece of cardstock 6x6 folded in half - so you get 4 of these cards from one 12x12 sheet and they fit nicely into a standard c6 envelope.

I've also incorporated the Scallop Circle punch and the stitched ribbons to resemble a flower ... I sure hope you can see that!

Now get onto your local demonstrator today and see what events are happening and ...

"Make a card and make someone's day!!"




4 comments:

carolm said...

adorable cards leonie. i, too, like the 3 x 6 cards for a change of pace.

once again, thanx for sharing!

xoxo ~ carol.

Maria Williams :) said...

I LOVE how you used the ribbon as the stem and leaves for your flower cards!!!

carolm said...

i think my post must have been lost.

leonie, your samples are so cute! it appears that we are now running the same specials, but with your catty six months behind ours.

keep up the great work.

xoxo ~ carol.

EdieB said...

Leonie,

You must just be tearing up the stampin' world in Australia. Wow!

EdieB