Its with great pleasure that I share you a project today done by the lovely Andrea Walford and I just love what she's done with the lovely Fresh Cuts set.
I so wish we had this set here in Australia but maybe they will include it in our Summer Mini Catalogue due out in August. Well one can live in hope!
Isn't this card just divine? I love the softness of the celery and white with the Kraft cardstock.
The recipe is as follows:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts stamp set
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Basic Black, Certainly Celery Ink
Paper: Kraft, Certainly Celery
Accessories: white Embossing Powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, Pretties kit, circle rhinestone brads, wide celery grosgrain ribbon, sponge, ticket corner punch, 1/8" circle punch, stampin' dimensionals.
Directions and Dimensions:
1. Take a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Kraft Cardstock, score at 5 1/2" and fold.
2. Stamp the greeting from the Fresh Cuts stamp set in basic black ink on the bottom right of the card.
3. Using the Direct To Paper technique, rub white craft ink along the edges of the card.
4. Rub your embossing buddy over a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Kraft Cardstock. Stamp the background image from Fresh Cuts in Whisper White Craft ink onto the Cardstock. Sprinkle on white Embossing Powder, heat with heat tool, trim to about 3" x 3 1/4", Use the ticket corner punch on all 4 corners.
5. Use a ticket corner punch on a piece of Certainly Celery Cardstock 3 1/4" x 3 1/2", then mat the embossed image onto this piece.
6. Sponge a flower from the Pretties kit in certainly celery ink. Add the small white flower to the center. Punch a hole using the 1/8" circle punch onto the bottom corner of the matted image, and mount to the flower using a medium sized celery rhinestone brad.
7. Mount the whole matted image (with flower) to the card front using a Stampin' Dimensional in each corner.
8. Tie a 15" piece of wide Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon in a knot around the card, with the knot adjusted slightly towards the left.
Congratulations ~ You're done!
Thanks so much Andrea for sharing this gorgeous card with us!
Have a totally blessed day ... Leonie