Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sister Gift from LindaB

Hi Friends,

I would like to share this darling project which found its way to my very own doorstep from my UDI Stampin' Sis, Linda B. I have to tell you that receiving a lovely surprise in the mail from Linda is just what the doctor ordered for me at this time. The projects here are just a couple that were in my package. You would be amazed at what my Stampin' Sis can do.

Here she decorated Starbuck's coffee bottles and a four-pack holder with Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper and stamped the cute cherry image from the Tart 'n' Tangy stamp set on Whisper White card stock which she punched out with the 1-1/4 circle punch, layered on a 1-3/8 Basic Black circle and then adhered to a Real Red card stock scallop. The jars and the four-pack holder are each embellished with Basic Black card stock scalloped trim highlighted with white gel pen polka dots and then tied off with lots of coordinating grosgrain ribbons. As if that wasn't just cute enough, she also created this matching Hot Tamale jar which she simply decorated with a Summer Days rub-on and more ribbons.

Thank you Linda for the sweet pick-me up and the inspiration. Hmmm? Four-pack holder? I'm thinking maybe a decorated six-pack holder for DH's birthday in September. Ah, shopping couldn't be any easier or fun!

Loves & Hugs to you Sis and Happy Stampin' to all of our UDI friends! EdieB

3 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

How very sweet! What a cute idea. Terry made one of these for my birthday gift.

Hope you are both feeling better!
Big Hugs

carolm said...

too cute linda. it sounds relatively easy to make also.

cheers ~ carol

Karen said...

great and sweet gift - love the bottles!!