Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I {heart} Sneak Peeks!

Good Wednesday morning!  Today's project was created by me!  ;)  It's a mix of old and new.  The DSP is old...and only available until Monday, January 4th.  The image (I {heart} Hearts), sentiment (Vintage Vogue) and white scalloped piece (Sending Love Notes-Hugs) are new and not available until Tuesday, January 5th.






















I rounded all the corners on the card base and added brads to the corners of the Hugs paper.  That piece is adhered with dimensionals. I am really pleased with the end result.  It's simple but elegant.

Enjoy your Wednesday!  It's the last one of 2009!  ;)


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Vintage Vogue, I {heart} Hearts.  Ink- Real Red.  Paper- Whisper White, Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Hugs specialty paper.  Accessories-  Whisper White Satin ribbon, Real Red brads, Scalloped Edge punch, Corner Rounder punch, dimensionals.

Until next week...
Happy Stampin'!

1 comment: