Thursday, December 24, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #75

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

I wish for everyone the calming peace and love that comes over us at Christmas. May you be able to enjoy the true meaning of Christmas!

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Katy
Robin

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC75 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~


2 comments:

carolm said...

maria, your tile is gorgeous!!!
xox

Unknown said...

I just want to wish everyone here a wonder filled, Merry CHRISTmas! I have opted not to post a card this week as I am taking a few days off to spend with my family. Blessings to you all during this most magical of seasons!
~~Robin