We're in for a treat today - look at this beautiful card from Selene Kempton!
Stamps: Teenie Tiny Wishes 115370, Tag Tree 115566
Ink: Stazon Black, Whisper White Craft
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Holiday Lounge Designer Paper 115676
Accessories: 101610 Sponges, 103579 Paper Snips (scissors) , Eyelet Border Punch 113692
Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, 101055 Crystal Effects, Chunky Essentials Glitter 108797
Measurements: Layer 1: 11 x 4 ¼”, scored at 5 ½” and folded in half as your Kraft base
Layer 2: 4 ¼” x 1 ½” (punched with the eyelet border punch)
Layer 3: 4 ¼” x ½” strip of designer paper (with whisper white ribbon tied on)
Layers 4-6: Tree’s stamped on 2x3” paper, and cut out.
1. Stamp the tag tree image on the three patterned papers shown and Merry Christmas on your card base using Stazon ink.
2. Cut out the three Christmas trees carefully using paper snips. (watch your fingers, they are sharp!)
3. Tie the 5” piece of white taffeta on to the red designer paper.
4. Use the eyelet border punch to make the decorative edge on the white paper and stick that to your cardstock. Stick the red paper on top.
5. Stick the patterned tree in the back directly to your craft cardstock, and use dimensionals to pop up the other two when attaching them to your card front.
6. Using a push pin, pick up some crystal effects from the back of a paper, paint the top of the tree and shake the chunky glitter on the top of the trees so it sticks to the crystal effects.
7. Use the corner rounder to round the bottom edges of your card (don’t forget to do the back also, so that both sides are rounded).
8. Sponge white craft ink around the edges to add a frosty finish and set aside for a minute or two to dry.
Selene - I love that you always include instructions to make your projects. It makes it that much easier for me to CASE :) And I have to say, I really like how you used the chunky glitter for the tops of the trees - very cute!