Thursday, December 17, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #74

Isn't this table setting so crisp and clean?! I love how it gives the feel of winter. My table will look like this one day - when the kids are all grown and gone. Hahahaaa. But, being that the youngest is still in diapers, it will be quite a ways away - that, and I am in no hurry for my awesome kids to leave home. :)
Christmas will be upon us in just one week - where has the time flew??

To see wh
at my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Katy
Robin

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC74 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

3 comments:

carolm said...

oh maria, your little angel is just adorable. i hope you made four of them.

xoxo

Elizabeth said...

What a gorgeous Hannukah table. You find the best pictures for us, Maria!

Your angel is the cutest!

Hugs!

Unknown said...

I know I waited until the really last minute to get this one done, but Maria, you make it so easy when you choose gorgeous pictures like this one! thanks so much!