Hope you had a fabulous Christmas. I am sure you took lots of pictures. If you haven't already heard about My Digital Studio.....click here for more details.
No doubt you have lots of pictures to put into scrapbooks/albums. Here is a wonderful idea by Linda Miller.
Here are the directions.
CD Case (remove inserts)
Mini Glue Dots
¾ “ Circle Punch
Round Tab Punch
Paper/Cardstock as follows:
Double Sided Designer Paper:
· Front Cover 5” x 4¾”
· Back Cover 6” x 4 5/8”
(score ¼” in
along the 4 5/8 sides)
· Scallop Envelope Die
· Scrapbook Accordion (2) 4 x 12
(score at 4” and 8”) © Stampin’ Up! 1990-2009
· Accordion Back Mat 4¼” x 4¼”
· Scrap piece for Round Tab Punch
CD Front and Back Covers
1. Adhere front cover using Glue Dots. Apply to the four corners.
2. Put the ¼” scored side into the CD case as the “spine”, the create the other edge spine, by pushing into the corner and forcing a crease. Use Glue Dots to adhere (not necessary to glue to spine/edges)
1. Attach the two scored 4 x 12 pieces together, by overlapping one panel from each piece. Use sticky strip to adhere.
2. Adhere the accordion scrapbook to the back mat with sticky strip
3. Adhere the two folded hinges to the folded edges.
4. Adhere to inside the back of the CD Holder w/Sticky Strip
5. Punch, fold and staple Round Punch Tab to outside edge of accordion
Have a wonderful time creating fun abums to show your Christmas pictures to family and friends :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!