Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Delightful Wednesday...

Can you believe there are only 16 days until Christmas?!  I haven't put up the tree or bought the first present!  ACK!  I am so behind!  At least I have lots of cards ready to be mailed!  Now to get those envelopes addressed! LOL


Today's card comes to us from Kristine Memmott of UT.  I hear it's snowing in UT!  Yikes!  I'll take my sunny and close to 80 degrees, thank you very much!   There's nothing wrong with wearing shorts for Christmas!  ;)





Stamps:  Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Soft Suede, Real Red
Paper:  Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White and Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories:  Ornament Punch, Silver Cord, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Eyelet border punch, Corner Rounder punch, Brads


Thanks for sharing with us, Kristine.  I hope you're feeling better!


Until next week...
Happy stampin'!


1 comment:

carolm said...

very cute kristine. xoxo