Thursday, December 10, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #73

I am SO EXCITED for Christmas to be here. I absolutely love being with the family and watching the children's reactions as they open up their presents. There is a lot of work and preparation for this blessed holiday, but it is definitely worth it! I think everyone has their own family traditions weather great or small and that is what this week's inspiration picture reminds me of - tradition.

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:

Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Katy
Robin

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or public gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to a public gallery, be sure to put DivaIC73 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

OK.. I found time to do the challenge.. here's my card: http://createdbyu.blogspot.com/2009/12/easel-card-for-christmas-boho-style.html