Monday, October 20, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Here is a cute treat from a very creative diva/demonstrator, who also happens to be cute !Becky Roberts.

Becky has shared a very cute creation with us. Here is the recipe!

Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink Pads: Kiwi Kiss, Staz-On Jet Black
Stamp Sets: Eat, Drink & Be Scary
Accessories: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Build-a-Brad, Kiwi Kiss Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Punch, ½” Circle Punch, Stampin’ Write Marker-Basic Black
I LOVE the build-a-brads. The spider looks so cute on this card.
Have a great day!
Max

4 comments:

Jennifer Murai said...

So stinkin' Cute. Love this. Darn that set. Everything I see with it I love. I thought for sure I could do without it. I think you have swayed me.

Julia said...

Great bg paper on for this card. Ribbon in the hat is a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Great Card Becky! I love how you included the build-a-brad, what a nice touch!

carolm said...

omgosh, this is soooo cute becky. the brad just finishes it off! hmmm, why didn't i buy this set?

cheers ~ carol.