Thursday, October 30, 2008

Diva Inspiration Challenge #15

What you lookin' at, Willis?!? This week's picture was found on Flickr under their Earth Nature Contest. This guy cracked me up and I couldn't resist passing up this picture. hehehee

I know it is a little more difficult, but it will force you to stretch your creative muscles farther. My thoughts are to use a bug theme. Another thought is to use the same set up - but in the dead area maybe use a saying. This is definitely one creation that will "create itself" (you know, when you sit down to do one thing, but come out with a totally different outcome).

Today's sample was created by Bev. I love the layers and the embossed dragonflies in the background. You can also see where she popped up the two dragonfly cutouts. The photo corners and black brads are a nice add on too!

Stamps: Organic Grace, One of a Kind
Paper: Garden Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Black Brads, Clear Embossing Powder

To see what the inspiration team members have come up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth
Charmaine

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC15 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

I also want to wish you all a happy, safe, and fun Halloween!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

4 comments:

carolm said...

this little guy is just cracking me up. can't wait to play. hopefully i won't lose my notes between here and there. (haha)

carol.

UR1NABillion said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card, Bev!!!

Carol Matthews said...

I love Bev's card - simple colour combination but intricate design, really lovely.

carolm said...

my card for this challenge is at www.stuffbycarol.blogspot.com

cheers ~ carol.