Friday, October 24, 2008

Sketch Challenge #4

Here we are at week 4 of the diva sketch challenge. I have been having fun working on these sketches and I hope you have too. This is the sketch me and my team used to make our cards...


And here is my card...

I used a sideways version of the sketch when I saw my little neglected alligator while trying to choose a stamp set. He is too cute and it has been way too long since he has seen ink!

Here are the cards my team has come up with...

Carol

Tammy

Michelle

Splitcoast gallery


We would love to see what you create using this sketch. You can leave a comment with a link to your card or upload to your splitcoast gallery using divasc4 as your keyword. Thanks for playing!

Enjoy~
Becky

Supplies
Stamps: Wild about you, Background Basics
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Other: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Cutter Kit, Fire Circle brads, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies! I tried to leave a comment a minute ago - not sure if it went through or not....

Here's my project. Thanks for another great layout.
http://escape2stamp.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/udi1024-owl.jpg