Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Super Aussie Savings!!

Hello from Sydney on a lovely sunny winter day!

I just love it when Stampin' Up!® give us great specials to share with our customers and ways to help them enjoy Stampin' Up!® as a business.

This month during July and through to 15th August you can purchase the starter kit at the discounted price of just $299 - this means you get over $550 value in the kit for a small investment.

I joined Stampin' Up!® in August 2006 and at the time thought well the kit is good value in itself so it wouldnt matter if nothing eventuated with the business.

Now I have been with Party Plan companies before and it ended up costing me money instead of giving me a little extra to spend so was a little unsure how well Stampin' Up!® would go for me.

How wrong was I??

Stampin' Up!® has done nothing but bless me with my own wonderful team of ladies who also have blessed me with friendship and support. I have grown in myself through doing demonstrations and my stamping has also improved and I no longer stress about sharing this wonderful company and all it has to offer with people I meet.

I was asked back in November 2007 to do a workshop wow at the Regional Training day in Sydney. Now after picking myself up off the floor I agreed I would and I dont think I have ever been so nervous in my whole life - not even when I got married. Now if you told me two years ago that I'd be up on stage in front of some 200 other demonstrators with me showing them a technique I would have laughed till I cried but I will say its been one of the best things I've ever done. It was such an awesome experience.

I have also had the awesome pleasure to meet Shelli Gardner not once but twice at the two conventions held here in Australia.

This photo here was taken at the awards dinner where I received a recruiting award.

The whole experience with Stampin' Up!® and with all it has brought into my life has been more than I could have ever dreamt! That also includes meeting all the lovely demonstrators who are part of the Diva's group!

Please dont hesitate to contact me or any of the other Aussie Diva's if you would like more information on joining this wonderful company.

Have a blessed day ..... Leonie

1 comment:

EdieB said...

Leonie,

Love your exciting story about being a part of SU! in Australia. Keep 'em coming. It is fun to see this huge company growing in your part of the world and you being an integral part of the SU! success.

EdieB