Wednesday, July 30, 2008

There's a kind of hush .............

all over the Stampin' Up!® world!!

Some very lucky USA/Canadian demonstrators are enjoying the thrills and spills at Convention in Salt Lake City - it wasnt that long ago we had ours in April in Brisbane ... what an awesome experience it is to go and such a blessing to be able to go too!

I am sure all the Diva's will update us when they return - well after they all recover!! I doubt there is much sleeping happening at the Diva Convention House!

Today is the calm before the release of the Australian/New Zealand Spring Mini Catalogue and I tell you it will warm you up from the cold snap we are currently having!

One of the gorgeous new sets in our Mini will be the very noice True Friend stamp set - I just love this set and used it in a 6x6 Mini Catalogue Swap for our team. Here is the layout I made and do you see the resemblance in those two gals?? well they do happen to be sisters and one of them is ME!! You have to guess which one!! lol

I have made my own patterened paper using the True Friend set and some pastel popping! I've also used a flower from the pretties kit which I dyed to Bashful Blue to match the layout.

Keeping in the 'blue' theme I thought I'd also share this card I recently made for a challenge on an Aussie Demonstrator group.

This one is made using One of a Kind stamp set and the flower centres are from In the Spotlight which is a lovely Hostess Set. I've used Soft Sky, Pretting in Pink and Close to Cocoa.

If you are in Australia and would like your own copy of the Spring Mini Catalogue then please leave a comment including your email address and I will get in touch with you to send you one.

I hope you all have a great day and look forward to seeing some sharing from all thats being revealed at Convention!

Leonie


1 comment:

carolm said...

that would be you on the right leonie. love your own dsp. very cute.

missed reading these posts while in slc.

cheers ~ carol.