I am so very excited to introduce Jeanna to you today. Her project is absolutely wonderful...especially since I LOVE frogs. :) Jeanna and I have started to build a great friendship and I hope to meet her in person very soon.
Here is what she wanted to share......
Hi! My name is Jeanna Linzer. I am a cop's wife from Eudora, KS and the mother to four fabulous boys! I've been a Stampin' Up! demo for just over four years and I'm loving every minute of it! I joined SU to meet new people (I'm not very outgoing and needed a push!!) and to find a new creative outlet! I am a canine cosmotologist (dog groomer) by trade and that used to be my creative outlet but after 17 years of it, I needed something more! I have found so many great friends through SU and stamping and I want MORE!
I just recently joined UDI (last November) and have already made some great friends here too! I am looking forward to my first convention and meeting all the great gals staying at the Diva house!!! I am also looking forward to meeting a couple of the "local" divas very soon!
Stamps: Unfroggetable, ABC Upper and Lower Alphabet sets
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers (Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa) Green Galore and Temping Turquoise Ink Pads.
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Whisper White
Other supplies: Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain, Goggle Eyes (non- SU), Mini Glue Dots, Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive, Craft Knife, Ruler
1 - Jr. legal Pad
1 - 9 x 12 manilla envelope
1 - 8 1/2 x 5 1/5 piece of chipboard (cereal box, back of legal pad)
1 - 5 x 2 GG cardstock scored at 3/4" and 1" (to cover binding)
1 - 5 1/4 x 8 1/2 TT cardstock for the matting
1 - 5 x 8 1/4 WW cardstock for focal image
2 - 2 x 8 1/2 1TT and 1GG for flap of envelope
1. Fold 9 x 12 envelope in half.
2. Using Crop-o-dile, punch 1 hole about 1/4" in, in the center of folded edge.
3. Cover binding of Jr. Legal with 5 x 2 piece of cardstock, glue to pad with Mono Multi.
4. Put piece of chipboard into envelope all the way to bottom.
5. Lay envelope out flat with flap to your left. Measure 1 1/4" down and using craft knife, cut a slit measuring 5 1/4". (The chipboard backing of your Jr. Legal will slide into the slit so you can change it out when it's empty!)
6. Stamp your images and color in!
7. Slip the ribbon through both holes of folded envelope! This will create a loop inside to slide a pen into!
8. Secure ribbon to envelope with glue dots.
9. Adhere focal image to front and enjoy!!!
Jeanna...thank you so much for sharing this terrific project with the directions. I am definitely going to have to create one for myself. Hugs!
Have a great weekend.