Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rub On the Thursday!

We are coming to the tail end of Sale-a-Bration. There are only 4 days left to get your hands on FREE sets, so hurry and place your order with your favorite Diva demonstrator to get the FREE rub-ons featured in Selene's project.


We were first introduced to Selene a few weeks back when she featured rub-ons on her beautiful card. Well, she's at it again! This lovely card was made with SAB rub-ons, Love and Happiness.
Selene has also put together a GREAT inspiration sheet full of awesome tips on rub-ons. To go see it, click here.

Selene, Thank you for sharing such useful tips! I for one am new to rub-ons, so I know your tips were especially helpful to me! I have to admit it, I am hooked! Rub-ons are super easy to use and you can use them almost anywhere!!

Sunshine and smiles until I write again......
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

carolm said...

i love the simplicity of your card selene. i love "less is more."
thanx for sharing your expertise. i always learn so much from your posts.

cheers ~ carol