Monday, December 29, 2008

Paper Bag Book


Well I am SURE you were oohing and aahing whilst looking at these pictures. This fabulous creative project was made by Jennifer Thomas of Caldwell ID. Jennifer and I were Stampin' Sisters in our Utah Divas International program and I received one of these using the Fabulous Flowers stamp set (which is retiring BOOHOO!).
I will be posting the directions so be sure to come back :)
Isn't it just awesome. If you are interested in joining our Stampin' Sisters program, next round will begin in February, please e-mail maxstamps@yahoo.com
We would love you to join our group. The only requirement is that you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
Thank you Jennifer. You are awesome!
Happy Stampin'
Max

3 comments:

carolm said...

your box is gorgeous!!!!! jen.

xoxo ~ carol.

Carpenter's said...

Jennifer,

This is so incredibly gorgeous. I can't wait for upcoming directions. I will have to try one out myself. Super Cute.

jguyeby said...

This is wonderful. I can't wait until you post the directions. Jennifer