Thursday, December 18, 2008

Diva Inspiration Challenge #22

Can you believe there is only one more week left til Christmas?!? Holy cow! I hope you guys are better prepared than I am. I am happy to say we did finally get our Christmas tree up and decorated.

In the spirit of Christmas tree decorations, this week's Diva Inspiration picture are just that. These festive ornaments were found at allthingschristmas.com.

I knew what I wanted to do this week as soon as I saw this picture. Once again, I have a 5 x 7 card base. I've seen some fantastic cards that had circle punch outs that looked just like these glass balls. Originally, that was the direction I was headed. After I embossed them in gold and then punched them out, I decided to go a slightly different route......

Stamps: Heard From the Heart, Holiday Trinkets
Paper: Glorious Green, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Glorious Green, VersaMark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, VersaMarker, Word Window Punch, Brads

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Bev
Elizabeth

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC22 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

2 comments:

carolm said...

very cute interpretations ladies!!!

cheers ~ carol.

carolm said...

my creation can be found at www.stuffbycarol.blogspot.com

hope ya like it.

cheers ~ carol.