Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Today's projects come from Courtney Carpenter of Kansas!

Here's what she had to say!


The first project is a box to hold a recipe card and some treats for my neighbors. I have cocoa and gingerbread cookies with the recipe for the cocoa included.









paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures DSP. Ribbon: Alpine and Silver elastic cord. Rub-on: Season of Cheer. Ink: Old Olive and Rose Red. Bags: SU! med. flat cello bags.







I teach scrapbooking classes at the library each month, and these are the pages we created. I hosted Thanksgiving this year so my mother, grandmother and boys all made sugar cookies. Too fun!


Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Ski Slope DSP. Ribbon: Alpine and Always Artichoke. Rub-on: Hidden Garden bulk-buy. Ink: Mellow Moss and Choc. Chip. Markers: Choc. Chip, Always Artichoke, So Saffron.



Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you next Wednesday...Christmas Eve!


Happy Stampin'!
Elizabeth

1 comment:

carolm said...

cute projects courtney. how fun!!

xox ~ carol.