Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas Cards

Hi everyone - I'm Amber Meadows. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know how thrilled I am to have been asked to post on the UDI blog! My first post will showcase these great cards from Jill St. Angelo:

I'm loving the purple!


By the way, was I the only one who breathed a sigh of relief when SU! didn't retire Lovely As a Tree??

Here are the recpies:

Merry Christmas Cards

Stamp Set: To You & Yours, Holidays & Wishes

Card Stock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac

Ink: Elegant Eggplant

Accessories: None

Tools: 3/16” corner rounder punch

Lovely As A Tree Christmas Card

Stamp Set: Lovely As a Tree, Cute & Curly

Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Sahara Sand

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Vintage Brads - Basic Black, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter, Pretties Kit – Cream Halfback Pearls

Tools: 1/16” circle handheld punch, Snow Blossom punch, Curly Label punch



Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic creations Jill!

Stampingly,

Amber

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great cards, Jill! Amber- I was breathing a sigh of relief, too, when Lovely As A Tree escaped the retiring list! ;)

Hugs!

carolm said...

i lovin' the purple too jill and i was also breathing a sigh about lovely as a tree!

xoxox ~ carol.