Friday, December 19, 2008

Gift Giving made easy!!


Hello All!! My name is Ann Fitton and I am your new hostess for Friday postings!! I think we need a catchy name for that don't you? Let me know what you think!


This week's idea comes from Jill St. Angelo, and she has sent us an adorable gift card holder using the Sock Monkey set! I love this set!!!! What better way to give someone a gift card than with this set??



Thanks Jill for your amazing idea!


Sock Monkey Gift Card Holder
Stamp Set: Sock Monkey, Sock Monkey Accessories
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Ruby Red
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper, Stampin’ Markers – Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, 15/16” Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired)
Tools: Word Window punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1-1/4” circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, paper snips
Happy Sampin'!!!
Ann

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did this at my SAS last month...we had fun with the sock monkey! I now have a pair of sock monkey slippers from my friend Lauren. WOOHOO! Sock Monkey rocks. hehehe

Julia said...

Oh how cute!!! You gotta love the monkey!

debinicol said...

This is fabulous! Love your coloring on it and the layout.
thanks for sharing your talents with so many!

Maxine Conrad said...

Very cute Jill. Welcome as our coordinator Ann! :)

carolm said...

too darn cute jilly!

xox ~ carol.