Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh my goodness, I've been so consumed with moving that I nearly forgot to post today. So sorry everyone!

This project from Maria Williams uses one of my favorite DSP packs from the Spring/Summer Catalog - Good Morning Sunshine. Boy, am I going to miss it!



This is a CASE of a Leadership swap I saw here:

http://designwithink.blogspot.com/2009/03/look-what-i-got.html

These pages just talked to me and I HAD to do them right away! I saw this as a great boy page. I have a hard time thinking "boy" just because girl pages are so much easier to dress up! I didn't have Good Friend, so I used Cheep Talk instead. There are a few slight changes but pretty much a straight CASE. I added a title with Serif Essentials Alphabet dies in Chocolate Chip cs. The size of the picture on the first page is 5x7, and the size of the pictures on the second page are 4x6.

Stamps: Cheep Talk

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Good Morning Sunshine DS

Ink: VersaMark, Pacific Point

Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Scallop Circles #2 Die, Baskets and Blooms Die, Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies, Naturally Serif Decorative Strip Die, Circle Scissors Plus, Pacific Point Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, Stampin Write Markers - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun


Maria - thank you so much! I'm always looking for layout ideas on boy pages. I agree with you 100% - girls are so much easier, LOL. I love the way you accented your scallops with the white gel pen - very cute!


1 comment:

carolm said...

they look great maria.

xoxo