Thursday, June 11, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #47

Something a little different today for the inspiration challenge. Once again as I was wandering around on the internet I came across this digital flower pattern on DryIcons. I thought it was cool enough and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!


To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth
Carol
Karen
Katy
Tina

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC47 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

You may notice the list has grown under my creative team. I am excited to announce the newest team members: Karen F, Katy Z, and Tina M!! Be sure to not only check out what these ladies have come up with, but also leave a comment so we know you stopped by! ;)


Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

1 comment:

Ann said...

Welcome to the new girls on the Inspiration team!!!