Monday, June 8, 2009

Happily Ever After !


Happy Monday Everyone!

Today's project comes from Maria Williams from Katy, TX. SO CUTE. Maria is one of our blog coordinators and she posts our inspiration challenges on Thursdays. We have 'recruited' more people to her team! Be sure to check them out on Thursdays.

Here are a few of the pages from the Top Note Scrapbook I made to give you an idea of what I did with the inside.

I first cut out 7 Top Notes on the Long Boards which is the base of the book. After that I cut out more Top Note shapes in the Urban Oasis DS and glued them on the Long Board pieces with the Anywhere Glue Stick.
Next, I took my Crop a dile and punched a hole in the top left corner of one of the pages of the scrapbook. After the first hole is made, I line up each additional page and punch a hole through it so all the holes are the same. I added a Jumbo eyelet to the first and last page of the scrapbooks. To keep the pages together, I just added a Loose Leaf Ring and then prettied it up with ribbons tied on it. The front was decorated with a strip of Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon and one of the frames from the On Board Essentials. I dabbed the frame with Whisper White Craft Ink and then embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.

For the inside pages, I stamped on some the pages with sayings and also used various rub-ons. Picture size I used for this album were wallets. I converted my pictures into black and white so the colors wouldn't clash with my background papers (plus I'm a sucker for b&w pictures).

Stamps: Yummy, Once Upon a Time, Full of Life
Paper: Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White Craft Ink
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, On Board Long Board, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Anywhere Glue Stick, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper White, Kraft, and Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Crop a dile, various Rub-Ons
Enjoy your day!
Max

1 comment:

carolm said...

beautiful book maria!!!

xoxo