Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally Friday -



Hello all!!! Here we are at another Friday! This week we have 2 projects to show you from Gretchen Barron!!!! She a quick and easy card for us and wonderful gift idea using the On Board Chipboard!!
Here's what she has to say:

Isn't this a fun project and oh, so quick to put together. I did the entire piece in less than 10 minutes - no kidding! I used an On Board Small Book Basics Chipboard piece and covered it with scraps of Tea Party DSP and the Anywhere Glue Stick. I quickly sanded down the edges to make sure they would adhere. I tied ribbon (retired SAB Poly Twill) across the board to hide the "seams" and tied bows on each side. Using a Jumbo Paper Clip at the top, I attached a Embosslet Flower using Stampin' Dimensionals! I tied some scraps of coordinating ribbon around the clip handle and added a Cordurory Button. The Paper Tablet was found at the Target Dollar Spot (gotta love that place). The holes were already punched so I just ran some more ribbon through and tied in a bow. What a great, quick, inexpensive and useful gift this would be for almost anyone! Details can be seen on my blog post HERE.
It seems this month before the new catalog comes out there is always a rush to use favorite Stamp Sets and Designer Papers just a few more times before they retire forever.
This card is a full 5 1/4" square and uses the wonderful Urban Garden DSP. I love the blue and green together! Stamp sets are Echoes of Kindness (Level 2 Hostess) and God's Beauty (Level 1 Hostess). Accessories include: Eyelet Border Punch, 3/8" Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon; Blender Pens and re-inkers; sponges; Stampin' Dimensionals; 1 3/4" Circle Punch; the Big Shot and Pennant Die (for the Scallop Circle). Details can be seen on my blog post HERE.


Happy Stamping!!!!

~~~Ann~~~

2 comments:

Carpenter's said...

I really like the butterfly with multiple colors. This card is pretty!

carolm said...

gretchen, both of these projects are wonderful. i love the tea garden dsp and your blues and greens on the card just "pop."

xoxo