Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sketchy Saturday (#13)

It's Saturday! Time for a sketch challenge. Today's sketch is a layout that I've used for various cards. Check out what everyone came up with using this sketch.....

Alicia

Carol

Leonie

Michelle

Show us what you can create with the sketch. Leave a comment with a link to your blog or upload to your SCS gallery using DivaSC13 as your keyword.

Hope you have a terrific weekend. I'm hoping to get some organizing in my craft room done...and then be able to do some creating!!! :)

1 comment:

Janice RR said...

Wow! Am I the first person to take on the challenge??? Well - when you go to my blog to see my card, you'll see "where I'm at" this weekend . . . doing tons of stamping, and wanted to do something "just for me"! Thanks for the challenge, Alicia! It was fun . . . even tho' I "loosely interpreted" the template a bit!! Janice RR