Thursday, January 15, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #26

I hope life has already started to get back to normal after the holidays! I know it usually takes me a little while to shift back to pre holiday life.
I hope you are ready to conquer today's Diva Inspiration Challenge! Today's image is baby bedding found at Kaboodle.

Some colors I pulled out of this inspiring piece are Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pale Plum, Always Artichoke, and Chocolate Chip.

To see what my creative team came up with, just click on their name:
Maria
Elizabeth

To view the submissions on SCS click here.

Now it's your turn! Post a link in the comments section with your blog entry or SCS gallery showing us what creation you were inspired to come up with!! If you upload to SCS be sure to put DivaIC26 (no spaces) as the keyword. Have fun!!

Inspire Stampin' happiness wherever you go!! :)
~~Maria~~

2 comments:

carolm said...

your cards are beautiful!!!

xox ~ carol.

gbarron56 said...

Here's a link to my blog with my Color Challenge Card! Love these colors -- great inspiration. Thank you!
http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/01/one-design-two-color-challenges-two-cards.html
Blessings, Gretchen