Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Always Card

Oohhh - how cute is this??


This card is from Kristine Memmott and I just love the color combo (brown is one of my current favorite colors). Isn't it great how the Filigree Brads coordinate so well with the stamp? And I just have to comment on how much I love the Chocolate Chip Double stitched ribbon. The wider ribbon is so darn cute I have a hard time going back to the skinny ribbons!

Here's the recipe:

Stamps: Always

Paper: Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow

Accessories: Silver Brads, 1/2" Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Ribbon, Filigree Brad


Kristine - you did a beautiful job, thank you!

Stampingly,

Amber


1 comment:

carolm said...

beautiful kristine. "always" is one of my favorite sets and i still don't own it. go figure.

cheers ~ carol.