Tuesday, February 1, 2011

UDI Color Challenge #21


Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday and welcome to a new Color Challenge at Utah Diva's International!



Just look at the colors we have for you today -- Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue! That's a lot of color! But aren't they beautiful together?
If you live anywhere in the country that is in the thick of blizzards, ice storms and sub-artic temperatures this morning, we hope this burst of colors brings a little warmth and a hint of spring to your day!
Let's see what the Design Team did with all this color this week. Are you ready? There's some great inspiration for you today ...





Patty Chenail


Max Conrad


Liz Miller


Gretchen Barron

I told you the DT had some great inspiration this week! Now, it's YOUR turn! After you create your project, take some photos, post them on your blog or another forum, come back here and leave us your link below! We can't wait to see your creations! You have until Midnight next Monday, February 7th, to leave your link. Thanks so much for visiting Utah Diva's International!


1 comment:

Stamp Magic said...

All I can say is WOW! I love the colors in this challenge, and it's so funny because I was working on my Valentines today with flowers in Melon Mambo and pretty in pink and real red on a black background. I used Old Olive for leaves, but I was still looking for another color to put in. I think I'm going to have to pull in the blues now! Great job, ladies! Thank you for your inspiration. I'll post a photo tomorrow when I get them finished.