Monday, January 31, 2011

MDS Monday

Hello Friends,

I am so excited!  We are happy to announce "MDS Monday" here on our Utah Divas International blog.  Each Monday you will see various projects that were created using My Digital Studio.
Brandy Cox from North Carolina will be the Design Team Coordinator for this fabulous addition to our blog. Here's a little note from Brandy :)

"My name is Brandy Cox. I am from a small town in Southwestern Michigan. I am happily married and have two precious little boys. We now call North Carolina home. I admit… I am ADDICTED to Stamping!!! I enjoy creating fun cards and projects and sharing them with others. I too enjoy sharing my craft through Stamp Camps, Workshops and Stamp Clubs. As you know it's great fun and fellowship!

I have been participating in Gretchen's Tuesday Color Challenge and have absolutely enjoyed it. It's been a great tool for me to pull colors that I wouldn't normally use or use together and make it happen. Some are harder than others but that's why its a Color Challenge ;)

After Max sent out the email about ideas for the UDI blog, I got to thinking about how much I have enjoyed using MDS. So, I thought I would suggest doing a My Digital Studio Monday. I have been learning it and seem to always find a new trick, saying or stamp I haven't seen. It's been a fun way to learn to design digitally."

The 2 projects posted today were created by Brandy.  Thanks Brandy - so happy for this new venture.

If you would like to purchase the My Digital Studio software - please contact your local Demonstrator. 
If you have purchased it or would like to see what it is all about - join http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/ for lots of fun ideas, tips and suggestions.

See you tomorrow for Gretchen's Color Challenge!
Have a wonderful day.





3 comments:

Stamp Magic said...

Way cute, Brandy! I'm excited to see new ideas for MDS!

Linda said...

What a fantastic idea! I don't use MDS nearly enough and these are fabulous examples--with MDS Mondays, I may remember to work with the program more, so I'm looking forward to more of these ;-)

Tonya said...

Yeah! I'm very excited about this, Brandy! Great idea! Looking forward to seeing some great ideas to get me motivated to use my MDS! Thanks, girl!