Saturday, January 8, 2011

diva sketch challenge


Happy Saturday. I hope you survived your new year's weekend last week and are getting back into your normal routine.

I'm excited to say that Leonie has returned to the sketches after having some time off. If you haven't experienced her work you're going to love it. Welcome back!!

Unfortunately, Tiffany is now taking a break. I hope she'll be back in about a month.

The rest of our team is still here to entertain you with the sketch challenge. Enjoy your skip through the blogs and have a great weekend.

Adriana
Alisa
Barbara
Becky
Leonie
Ruthie
Tammy
Carol.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I really liked the sketch this week.
Here is the card I came up with.

http://whatwouldcarriecraft.blogspot.com/2011/01/black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html